Neco Alexone 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (146 kg / 322 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (8 bhp / 6 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.055 bhp/kg / 0.041 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,200
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Neco Alexone is a modern learner friendly budget maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 8.1 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission
- Wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Fuel injection
- Dual rear shocks
- LED taillight and DRL
- LCD dash
- Pillion backrest
- 12V socket
- Centre stand
Under the seat is a large storage area for your helmet and accessories include the luggage rack.
The 15-spoke 14" front wheel takes a 120/80 tyre and the rear 13" a 130/60.
Colours: Black, white, greyDid You Know?
It's pretty similar to the Lexmoto Apollo.
Popularity & How Many Left