Honda PCX125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda PCX125 is a popular mid-range maxi scooter which often tops the sales charts and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 12.1 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 130 mm drum at the rear
- ABS system
- 31 mm fork with 89 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 84 mm travel
- Sprung hinge on seat, ignition shutter
- LED lighting all round
Compared to the 2014-2017 model there's 1 bhp more power 500 rpm higher up the range, new rear shocks with more travel, new frame design, larger tyres, new lighter 8-spoke spiral design wheels, seat height is up 4 mm, new headlight cluster with LED position strips, larger tail light with a X design, dash upgrade and small tweaks to the bodywork.
For storage the new one litre larger compartment under the seat takes a wider range of full face helmets with space left over for shopping and there's a glovebox on the left with a 12V socket.
Honda's idling stop / start system is still there to boost your economy but it can be turned off from the right handlebar. The 8-spoke 14" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a tall screen, 35 litre top box and heated grips.
Colours: Black, grey, white, redDid You Know?
Over 140,000 have been sold in Europe since 2010.
Review In A Few
- More helmet space under the seat
- Sharper looks
- Modern dash
- Cool lights
- ABS only operates on the front brake
- Only a drum brake at the rear
Launch RRP: £2,900
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 120 mpg / 2.4 L/100km (very good)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 8.0 litres / 1.8 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 764 mm / 30.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 130 kg / 287 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.092 bhp/kg / 0.069 kW/kg
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left