Yamaha Xenter For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Xenter is a premium learner friendly scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 12.3 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 267 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- 150 mm drum brake at the rear
- Unified braking system
- Standard fork with 100 mm travel
- Single rear shock with 92 mm travel
- LCD dash, bag hook
- Centre stand, electric starter
There is a very small storage space under the seat, however there is also a non-lockable glove box under the dash. The 10-spoke 16" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 120/80 at the rear.
The unified braking system lets you apply balanced braking force front and rear using the rear brake lever, helping to prevent the wheels locking up.
Accessories include a tall screen (£82), medium screen (£101) and top box.
Colours: Black, matt brown, white, blue, green
Did You Know?
It's also known as the HW125.
Review In A Few
- Sizeable floorboard
- No room under the seat for a helmet
- No kick stand
Launch RRP: £3,000
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Top Speed: 75 mph / 121 km/h (average)
Economy: 85 mpg / 3.3 L/100km (very good)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 8.0 litres / 1.8 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 142 kg / 313 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.085 bhp/kg / 0.063 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left