Honda Dylan For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Dylan is a learner friendly scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 13.5bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,250rpm. It's the chassis and engine from the @125.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 220mm disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 130mm drum at the rear
- Combined Braking System (CBS)
- 33mm fork with 88mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 75mm travel
- 26mm VK-type carb
- Centre stand, parking brake
- Electric starter
Honda's CBS braking means that the left lever operates both brakes via an equaliser, while the right lever operates only the front disc.
There's a small lockable glovebox in the centre of the steering column and a bag hook. The 3 Y-spoke 13" wheels take a 110/90 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a 35 litre top box, screen and side stand.
- 2002-2003: Grey, silver, blue, red
- 2004: Grey, silver, blue, red, Rossi Pit replica
- 2005-2007: Grey, silver, blue, red
It's also known as the SES125.
Review In A Few
- Nippy around town
- Only a drum brake at the rear
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 14 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 70 mpg / 4.0 L/100km (good)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 9.0 litres / 2.0 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 120 kg / 265 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left