Peugeot Belville 200 For Sale
What Is It?
The Peugeot Belville 200 is a modern premium scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 200 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 11.1 bhp at 7,500 rpm. There is also a more conventional 125 cc version available for £100 less which puts out the same 11.1 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260 mm disc at the front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system (front wheel only)
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Lockable glovebox with 12V and USB socket
- LED running lights and tail light
- Fold out pillion pegs
- Bag hook
As standard you get the 37 litre top box, LED running lights around the headlight and a funky 3-bar LED tail light. Storage is impressive with an underseat area for your full face helmet, lockable glovebox with USB charger and a cool flip out bag hook.
The 16" front wheel takes a 110/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 110/80.
Options include a screen.
Colours: Black, grey, white
Did You Know?
It's named after Belleville in the north east of Paris.
Review In A Few
- Powerful brakes
- Big wheels
- ABS only works on the front wheel
Capacity: 200 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.5 litres / 1.6 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 127 kg / 280 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.087 bhp/kg / 0.065 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Popularity & How Many Left