Vespa Sprint 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (124 kg / 273 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (8.0 litres / 2.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.089 bhp/kg / 0.066 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,600
For Sale (11)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Vespa Sprint 125 is a learner friendly premium retro style scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 124.5 cc 3V single cylinder engine which puts out 10.5 bhp at 7,700 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel frame and bodywork
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 200 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 140 mm drum brake at the rear
- Single channel ABS system
- Single front fork with 78 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 70 mm travel
- LED indicators and rear light
- LCD / Analogue dash
- Fixed pillion pegs
- Centre stand
- 1->1 exhaust system
For storage there is a large lockable glovebox with a USB socket and 16.6 litres of space under the seat for a full face helmet. The battery lives under the floorboards.
The 16-spoke 12" wheels take a Sava M28 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the front luggage rack, rear luggage rack, screen, crash bars, alarm, side stand and topbox.
Colours: Black, red, yellow, grey, blue
Model History & Updates
2018: Euro 4 compliant, LED lighting, 4.3" TFT dash with connectivity and bike finder remote flasher function.
Popularity & How Many Left