Royal Alloy TG 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (148 kg / 326 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.0 litres / 2.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (13 bhp / 10 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.088 bhp/kg / 0.066 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,600
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this walkaround video from Moto GB.
What Is It?
The Royal Alloy TG 125 is an learner friendly retro style scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 9.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with metal body
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Dual front shocks
- Dual rear shock
- TFT dash
- Centre stand
- Rear luggage rack
- Metal bag hook
- Flip out pillion pegs
- LED lighting all round
- 1->1 exhaust system
Storage is pretty good with a large lockable plastic glovebox plus USB port, however there's no storage under the seat because it's all fuel tank.
The 12" wheels take a Pirelli 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: Grey, brown, red, blue, yellowDid You Know?
TG stands for Tigara Grande or "Big Point" and it channels the styling of the Lambretta TV175 Series II. It's also available with liquid cooling for £4,500.