Vespa Primavera 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (118 kg / 260 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (8.0 litres / 2.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,300
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Vespa Primavera 125 is a premium retro style scooter and is powered by a Euro3 compliant air-cooled 124.5 cc 3V single cylinder engine which puts out 10.6 bhp at 7,700 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and body panels
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 200 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 140 mm drum brake at the rear
- Single channel ABS
- Single fork with 78 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 70 mm travel
- LCD / Analogue dash
- LED rear light and DRL
- Centre stand
For storage there's a large lockable glove box with a USB socket and 16.6 litres of space under the seat for a helmet.
The 5-spoke 11" wheels take a Michelin City Grip 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the colour-coded top box, side stand, screen, top fairing and front / rear racks.
Colours: Black, white, blue, red, green, orange, brownDid You Know?
The original Primavera was produced 1968-1982 and the battery lives in the floor.
Model History & Updates
2017: Euro 4 compliant, larger 10-spoke 12" wheels, LED lighting, bike finder function and new LCD dash. Primavera S adds a 4.3" TFT dash with connectivity. Primavera Touring adds the screen and Chrome front / rear racks.
2020: Sean Wotherspoon (US fashion designer) edition with a funky yellow/red/green colour scheme.