Kymco KRV Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (134 kg / 295 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.2 litres / 1.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (175 cc)
- Power: Average (17 bhp / 13 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.127 bhp/kg / 0.095 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Check out this launch video from Kymco.
What Is It?
The Kymco KRV is a modern A2 friendly scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 175.1 cc single cylinder engine putting out 16.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- Standard fork
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- Traction control with off mode
- Keyless ignition
- LCD dash
- USB port in the open glovebox
- LED lighting all round
- Fold out pillion pegs
- Bag hook
Unlike most scooters the engine is actually in the chassis and the rear wheel attaches to a motorbike style swingarm with a belt final drive.
The 5-spoke 13" wheels take a 110/70 tyre up front and a 130/70 at the rear.