Italjet Dragster 200 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (124 kg / 273 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.0 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Average (75 mph / 121 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (200 cc)
- Power: Average (20 bhp / 15 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.161 bhp/kg / 0.120 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,250 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,200
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Italjet Dragster 200 is a premium modern scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 200 cc single cylinder engine putting out 19.6 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,250 rpm.
- CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium plates
- 175 mm disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Steel braided lines
- Single sided front suspension
- Adjustable front piggyback shock
- Adjustable rear shock
- LED lighting all round
- LCD dash
- Centre stand
- 12V socket
The 2020 Dragster is a new take on the 1995 Dragster concept, which itself sold over 70,000 units. The unique front independent steering system is carried over where suspension and steering are two separate functions, increasing control and minimising vibrations through the handlebars; the handlebars connect to the front hub via a lever to steer the wheel.
The unique details continue with the exposed trellis frame, funky Aluminium circular details, piggyback front shock, single sided front wheel, high performance split radiator, sculpted seat and indicators integrated into the lever guards.
The first 499 owners get a special edition with a certificate, number plaque complete with customer name and a special black/gold paint job. They have already sold out with massive interest from Japan.
The 10-spoke 12" front wheel takes a Pirelli Angel 120/70 tyre and the rear 13" a 140/60.
Colours: Red/white, yellow, orange, black/gold (limited edition)Did You Know?
Italjet is an Italian company and the Dragster is made in a plant near Bologna. Service intervals are every 3,700 miles / 6,000 km and Italjet offer it with a two year warranty.
Up And Down The Range
It's also available with a more conventional 125 cc engine which puts out 14.8 bhp. It costs £500 less, is 4 kg lighter and has a combined braking system instead of ABS.