Piaggio MP3 350 For Sale
The 2018 Piaggio MP3 350 is a premium three wheeled maxi scooter and is powered by a 330cc single cylinder engine which puts out an A2 licence friendly 30bhp. It replaces the MP3 300 models.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 330cc single cylinder engine, producing 30.2bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,250rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Dual 258mm wavy discs up front with single piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Foot brake for all wheels
- ABS system, traction control
- Front suspension with 85mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear shocks with 102mm travel
- Steel braided brake lines, bag hook
- Centre stand, USB port above dash
The new 350 replaces the 300 in the MP3 range and as before the front wheels can be locked when upright, below 5mph and indicated by a few beeps, to keep it steady at the lights or when parked. It auto-releases the lock when you set off and it's still cool. The advantage of two front wheels and fancy suspension is increased grip in the corners and while braking.
Compared to the old 278cc engine this model gets the 52cc larger lump from the Beverly 350 alongside a new windscreen, new seat, wavy discs up front, a new grid design on the radiator shield, LED indicators and of course new colour schemes with black wheels. The front 5-spoke 13" wheels take 110/70 tyres and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Accessories include a 50 litre top box with pillion backrest, 37 litre top box, 30 litre topbox, 42 litre panniers, tall screen, comfort seat and fancy TomTom Vio satnav.
Colours: Black, grey, green, white, metallic grey
Did You Know?
MP3 means Piaggio bike with 3 wheels
Something wrong? Let us know.
Check out this video from Piaggio: