BMW C400 GT For Sale
The 2019 BMW C400 GT is an A2 licence friendly maxi scooter with all the toys and is powered by a 350cc single cylinder engine which puts out 34bhp. It's closely related to the C400 X.
- Loads of kit, brakes, cool headlight, wind protection
- Expensive versus the competition, TFT dash is extra
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 350cc single cylinder engine, producing 33.5bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 265mm discs up front with ByBre 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Continental ABS system, Steel braided brake lines
- 35mm fork with 110mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear shocks with 112mm travel
- Traction control with off mode, keyless start
- LED lighting all round, centre stand
The C400 GT is closely related to the C400 X but has a larger non-adjustable screen, more wind protection, a dedicated rider backrest, pillion footboards and a more conventional symmetric headlight but it weighs 8kg more.
Just like the X you get two glove boxes, including a 12V socket on the right, a focus on reducing engine vibrations and BMW's innovative Flexicase storage solution under the seat where the bottom expands down to take a full face helmet when stationary. The 10-spoke 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 150/70.
Accessories include the fancy 6.5" TFT dash, LED running light, mobile connectivity, low 760mm seat, heated seat, heated grips, taller screen, crash bars, LED fog lights and 30 litre top case.
The £8,000 C400 GT SE version adds the heated seat, heated grips and TFT dash so it's the one to go for.
Colours: Black, grey, white
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at some similar models.
- Related Model