BMW C400 GT For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW C400 GT is an A2 licence friendly maxi scooter with all the toys and is powered by a liquid cooled 350 cc single cylinder engine, producing 33.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 265 mm discs up front with ByBre four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Continental ABS system
- Steel braided brake lines
- 35 mm fork with 110 mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear shocks with 112 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- Keyless start
- LED lighting all round, centre stand
The C400 GT is closely related to the C400 X but has a larger non-adjustable screen, more wind protection, a dedicated rider backrest, pillion footboards and a more conventional symmetric headlight but it weighs 8kg more.
Just like the X you get two glove boxes, including a 12V socket on the right, a focus on reducing engine vibrations and BMW's innovative Flexicase storage solution under the seat where the bottom expands down to take a full face helmet when stationary.
The 10-spoke 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 150/70.
Accessories include the fancy 6.5" TFT dash, LED running light, mobile connectivity, low 760 mm seat, heated seat, heated grips, taller screen, crash bars, LED fog lights and 30 litre top case.
The £8,000 C400 GT SE version adds the heated seat, heated grips and TFT dash so it's the one to go for.
Colours: Black, grey, white
Review In A Few
- Wind protection
- Cool headlight
- Loads of kit
- Expensive versus the competition
- TFT dash is extra
Launch RRP: £7,050
Capacity: 350 cc (low)
Power: 34 bhp / 25 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 90 mph / 145 km/h (average)
Economy: 70 mpg / 4.0 L/100km (good)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 12.8 litres / 2.8 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 775 mm / 30.5 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 212 kg / 467 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.160 bhp/kg / 0.120 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: