Piaggio Beverly 350 ST Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (177 kg / 390 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.5 litres / 3.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (70 mpg / 4.0 l/100km / 24.8 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (330 cc)
- Power: Average (30 bhp / 22 kW)
- Redline: Average (8,250 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,300
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this 1,000 mile video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
What Is It?
The Piaggio Beverly 350 ST is a premium A2 licence friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 330 cc single cylinder engine, producing 29.8 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 300 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 35 mm fork with 90 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 81 mm travel
- LED running lights and tail light
- Traction control with off mode
- Integrated seat cover under the seat
- Fold out pillion pegs
- Bag hook
- Centre stand
Under the seat there's room for two open face helmets (or one full face on its side), the large glove box includes a 12V socket and there's a tinted fly screen as standard.
The 5-spoke 16" front wheel takes a Mitchelin City Grip 110/70 tyre and the 14" rear a 150/70.
Accessories include a 37 litre top box, clear standard screen and tall screen.
Colours: Black, red, grey, silver (red seat)Did You Know?
The ST stands for Sport Touring and it's also known as the BV 350 ST.
Model History & Updates
2017: Police special edition with blue tinted mirrors, Chrome detailing and blue stitching on the seat.
Popularity & How Many Left