Piaggio Beverly 350 ST For Sale
What Is It?
The Piaggio Beverly 350 ST is a premium A2 licence friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 330 cc single cylinder engine, producing 29.8 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 300 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 35 mm fork with 90 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 81 mm travel
- LED running lights and tail light
- Traction control with off mode, centre stand
- Integrated seat cover under the seat
- Bag hook, fold out pillion pegs
Under the seat there's room for two open face helmets (or one full face on its side), the large glove box includes a 12V socket and there's a tinted fly screen as standard. The 5-spoke 16" front wheel takes a Mitchelin City Grip 110/70 tyre and the 14" rear a 150/70.
Accessories include a 37 litre top box, clear standard screen and tall screen.
Colours: Black, red, grey, silver (red seat)
2017: Police special edition with blue tinted mirrors, Chrome detailing and blue stitching on the seat.
Did You Know?
The ST stands for Sport Touring and it's also known as the BV 350 ST.
Capacity: 330 cc (low)
Power: 30 bhp / 22 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,250 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 70 mpg / 4.0 L/100km (good)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 12.5 litres / 2.7 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 177 kg / 390 pounds
Launch RRP: £5,300
Check out this 1,000 mile video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||38||12||50||8 / month|
|2014||46||12||58||65 / month|
|2015||43||15||58||11 / month|
|2016||52||8||60||8 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||90 / month|