Yamaha TMAX Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (220 kg / 485 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (562 cc)
- Power: Average (47 bhp / 35 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.214 bhp/kg / 0.159 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £12,500
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this intro video from Yamaha.
What Is It?
The Yamaha TMAX is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 562 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- Dual 267 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Fully adjustable rear shock with 117 mm travel
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Two ride modes
- LED lighting all round
- 7" TFT dash with connectivity
- Keyless start
- Centre stand
- Adjustable backrest over 30 mm
Compared to the 2020-2021 model there's sharper styling, a modern all TFT dash with three display modes, re-designed backlit switchgear and a new lighter Spin Forged wheel design however it's 2 kg heavier. The UK is only offered the previous range topping TMAX Tech model complete with cruise control, heated grips, heated seat and an electrically adjustable screen.
Under the seat is enough storage for one full face or two open helmets and there's a large powered cubbyhole on the right.
The 10-spoke 15" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax SC2 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust, 50 litre top box, TPMS (£131), pillion back rest, handguards, small sport screen and a range of billet bits.
Colours: Grey, green