Yamaha TMAX For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Launch RRP: £10,200
What Is It?
The Yamaha TMAX is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 562 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- Dual 267 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 117 mm travel
- ABS, traction control, two ride modes
- LED lighting all round, keyless start
- 55 mm adjustable screen (with tools)
Compared to the 2017-2019 model there's a new 32 cc larger engine with 6% more torque, easier pillion access, up to date LED indicators, new tail light design, new larger exhaust, tweaked suspension and two ride modes as standard but it's 5 kg heavier.
Under the seat is enough storage for one full face or two open helmets. The 5-spoke 15" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax SC 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the heated seat (£443), sports seat (£229), heated grips (£165), 50 litre top box (£205), TPMS (£137), back rest (£122), handguards, small sport screen and a range of billet bits.
Replacing the previous range topping DX is the new £11,650 Tech MAX edition which includes cruise control, connectivity, heated grips, heated seat and an electric screen which adjusts over 135 mm but it's 2 kg heavier than the base version.
- TMAX: Black, grey (blue wheels)
- TMAX Tech Max: Black, green (gold wheels/fork)
Did You Know?
Over 275,000 have been sold in Europe.
Capacity: 562 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 218 kg / 481 pounds (heavy)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: