BMW CE 04 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (231 kg / 509 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 8.9 kWh
- Range: Low (80 miles / 129 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (4.3 hours) Fast (1.6 hours)
- Top Speed: Average (75 mph / 121 km/h)
- Power: Continuous (15.0 kW / 20.1 bhp) Peak (31.0 kW / 41.6 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.182 bhp/kg / 0.136 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £11,700
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The BMW CE 04 is a premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled electric motor which puts out 20.1 bhp / 15 kW continuous power at 4,900 rpm and 41.6 bhp / 31 kW maximum power. Maximum torque is reached at just 1,500 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Tubular steel frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 265 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.3 ABS system
- 35 mm Showa fork with 110 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 92 mm travel
- Ride modes: Eco, Rain, Road
- LED lighting all round
- TFT dash with connectivity
- Regenerative braking
- Traction control
- 4 mph reverse gear
- Side stand
The air-cooled 148V 61Ah battery can be charged from either a standard UK socket (4.3 hours) or a 6.9 kW quick charger (1.6 hours). Using the quick charger it can be charged to 80% in just 45 minutes and the charging port is to the right of the steering column.
Unique to the BMW CE 04, at the moment, is the flat battery design which keeps the weight low down. For storage there is a compartment under the seat with room for one full face helmet.
We especially like the left ventilated glovebox with USB-C port, the absolutely huge 10.25" TFT 1920x720 pixel dash and the illuminated side helmet storage compartment.
The 15" wheels take a Pirelli 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the quick charger (£850), A1 restriction, clear / orange small screen, clear tall screen (£90), comfort seat, heated seat, heated grips (£255), centre stand (£100), alarm (£225), TPMS (£130), panniers, dynamic traction control, dynamic riding mode, cornering ABS (ABS Pro), cornering headlight (Headlight Pro) and the SOS system.
There's also a huge range of seat styles available, from flat to medium and long with backrest humps.
Colours: White, grey/orangeDid You Know?
The battery cells are the same used in the BMW iX car. It can be restricted to 15 bhp / 11 kW continuous power and 31 bhp / 23 kW maximum power for the A1 licence.