Yamaha TMAX Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (217 kg / 478 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (530 cc)
- Power: Average (46 bhp / 34 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.212 bhp/kg / 0.158 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,700
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Lisbon Commuter.
What Is It?
The Yamaha TMAX is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter with sporty bike credentials and is powered by a liquid cooled 530 cc parallel twin engine, producing 45.9 bhp at 6,750 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- CVT gearbox with belt drive system
- 267 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 267 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 43 mm telescopic fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear swingarm with under mounted shock and 116 mm travel
- Foldable mirrors, LED tail light
Compared to the 2008-2011 model there's new bodywork, a lighter frame, lighter swingarm, a larger re-designed engine with improved low down torque, a new belt final drive, height adjustable screen (with tools), improved headlights and a new lighter wheel design.
The underseat storage has plenty of room for one full face helmet and there is also a small glovebox on the left. The 5-spoke 15" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the ABS system (£300, +4 kg), Akrapovic exhaust system with Titanium muffler (£790), heated grips (£180), console bag, 39 litre top case and 12V power socket.
The Black Max and Bronze Max special editions feature special paintwork, seat and wheel details.
Colours: Black, grey, silver, white