Yamaha TMAX For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha TMAX is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter with sporty bike credentials and is powered by a liquid cooled 530 cc parallel twin engine, producing 45.9 bhp at 6,750 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- CVT gearbox with belt drive system
- 267 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 267 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 43 mm telescopic fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear swingarm with under mounted shock and 116 mm travel
- Foldable mirrors, LED tail light
Compared to the 2008-2011 model there's new bodywork, a lighter frame, lighter swingarm, a larger re-designed engine with improved low down torque, a new belt final drive, height adjustable screen (with tools), improved headlights and a new lighter wheel design.
The underseat storage has plenty of room for one full face helmet and there is also a small glovebox on the left. The 5-spoke 15" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the ABS system (£300, +4 kg), Akrapovic exhaust system with Titanium muffler (£790), heated grips (£180), console bag, 39 litre top case and 12V power socket.
The Black Max and Bronze Max special editions feature special paintwork, seat and wheel details.
Colours: Black, grey, silver, white
Review In A Few
- Bike handling with scooter practicality
- It does almost everything well
- Less vibes
- Final belt drive on post 2012 models
- No 12V socket
Launch RRP: £8,700
Capacity: 530 cc (average)
Power: 46 bhp / 34 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 217 kg / 478 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.212 bhp/kg / 0.158 kW/kg
Check out this video review from Lisbon Commuter.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left