BMW C650 GT For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW C650 GT is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 647 cc parallel twin engine, producing 60 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with enclosed chain drive
- Dual 270 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 270 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 40 mm upside down fork with 115 mm travel
- Rear shock with 115 mm travel
- LED taillight and indicators in the mirror stalks
- Wide seat with optional pillion back rest
- Centre stand operated parking brake
For storage the seat can take two full face helmets, the left of the two glove boxes contains a 12V socket for your devices and the screen is electrically adjustable. The 15" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Options include a daytime LED running light mounted as three strips between the two headlights, heated grips, heated seat, tyre pressure monitoring and a 35 litre top box.
Colours: Black, silver, red
The C600 Sport is essentially the same bike but with less storage, a Flexicase system for the second helmet, a few less tricks up its sleeve, less weight and it's a bit cheaper.
Capacity: 647 cc (average)
Power: 60 bhp / 45 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 112 mph / 180 km/h (high)
Economy: 48 mpg / 5.9 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 261 kg / 576 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 241 kg / 531 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.230 bhp/kg / 0.171 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|