BMW C650 GT For Sale
The 2016 BMW C650 GT is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a 647cc parallel twin engine which puts out 60bhp. It replaced the original 2012 model.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 647cc parallel twin engine, producing 60bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with enclosed chain drive
- Dual 270mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 270mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MB ABS and traction control (ASC)
- Steel braided brake lines
- 40mm upside down fork with 115mm travel
- Rear shock with 115mm travel
- LED taillight and storage light
- Centre stand operated parking brake
- Electrically adjustable screen
Improvements over the 2012-2015 model include a new engine mapping, gearbox, clutch and silencer; the aim is to provide more immediate response while also keeping down the emissions. Elsewhere the design, suspension and centre stand set-up get a bit of an upgrade.
For storage the seat can take two full face helmets and the left of the two glove boxes contains a 12v socket for your devices. The 15" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 160/60 at the rear.
Unique to the GT is the optional Side View Assist which monitors your blind spots with ultrasound sensors and sets off little warning triangles on the mirror stalks to alert you. Another key option is the central LED running light which stays on for a bit after the ignition is switched off.
- Highline Pack: Heated grips, heated seat, tyre pressure monitoring
- Safety Pack: Daytime running light, Side View Assist (SVA)
Options include a lower 785mm seat, heated grips, 35 litre top case, tinted windscreen, pillion backrest and LED indicators.
- 2016-2017: Black, white, bronze
- 2018: Black, white, blue, Option 719 (bronze sparkling)
The sportier and £300 cheaper C650 Sport has smaller bodywork, less storage space, a Flexicase system for the second helmet, manual screen adjustment and is 12kg lighter with a 5mm lower seat. If you are considering the GT you might also find the electric C evolution interesting.
2018: Drive train now black, brown seat available with Option 719 paint job, Side View Assist can be turned off from menu.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at some similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|
- Related Model
Check out this video review from birdoneword.