BMW C650 Sport Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (249 kg / 549 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (15.5 litres / 4.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (112 mph / 180 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (647 cc)
- Power: Average (60 bhp / 45 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.241 bhp/kg / 0.180 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,600
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The BMW C650 Sport is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 647 cc parallel twin engine, producing 60 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Tubular steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with enclosed chain drive
- Dual 270 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 270 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MB ABS
- Traction control (ASC)
- Steel braided brake lines
- 40 mm upside down fork with 115 mm travel
- Rear shock with 115 mm travel
- LED taillight and storage light
- Centre stand operated parking brake
Improvements over the C600 include a new engine mapping, gearbox, clutch and silencer; the aim is to provide more immediate response and higher top speed while also keeping down the emissions.
It also gets a new name representing the 650 cc engine the model has had all along. Elsewhere the design, suspension and centre stand set-up get a bit of an upgrade.
For storage the seat can take two full face helmets when parked using the clever Flexicase system and the left of the two glove boxes contains a 12v socket for your devices.
The 5-spoke 15" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 160/60 at the rear.
Options include the 780 mm low seat, detailed sport seat, auto-switching daytime running light, heated grips, 35 litre top case, tinted sport screen, pillion backrest and LED indicators.
The Highline spec costs £10,375 and includes heated grips, heated seat, tyre pressure control, LED daytime riding light and LED indicators.
- 2016-2017: Black, white, red/silver (£85)
- 2018-2019: Black, yellow, white/red/blue
- 2020: Black, blue, white/red/blue
Model History & Updates
2018: Drive train is now black.
Up And Down The Range
For even more comfort the C650 GT has larger bodywork, upgraded mirrors and more space under the seat but it's 12 kg heavier and has a 5 mm higher seat.
Popularity & How Many Left