BMW C650 Sport For Sale
Insurance Costs: 6 of 10
Current Prices: £8,100–£4,750
What Is It?
The BMW C650 Sport is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 647 cc parallel twin engine, producing 60 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Tubular steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with enclosed chain drive
- Dual 270 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 270 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MB ABS and traction control (ASC)
- Steel braided brake lines
- 40 mm upside down fork with 115 mm travel
- Rear shock with 115 mm travel
- LED taillight and storage light
- Centre stand operated parking brake
Improvements over the C600 include a new engine mapping, gearbox, clutch and silencer; the aim is to provide more immediate response and higher top speed while also keeping down the emissions. It also gets a new name representing the 650 cc engine the model has had all along. Elsewhere the design, suspension and centre stand set-up get a bit of an upgrade.
For storage the seat can take two full face helmets when parked using the clever Flexicase system and the left of the two glove boxes contains a 12v socket for your devices. The 5-spoke 15" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 160/60 at the rear.
Options include the 780 mm low seat, detailed sport seat, auto-switching daytime running light, heated grips, 35 litre top case, tinted sport screen, pillion backrest and LED indicators. The Highline spec costs £10,375 and includes heated grips, heated seat, tyre pressure control, LED daytime riding light and LED indicators.
- 2016-2017: Black, white, red/silver (£85)
- 2018-2019: Black, yellow, white/red/blue
- 2020: Black, blue, white/red/blue
For even more comfort the C650 GT has larger bodywork, upgraded mirrors and more space under the seat but it's 12 kg heavier and has a 5 mm higher seat.
2018: Drive train is now black.
Capacity: 647 cc (average)
Power: 60 bhp / 45 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 112 mph / 180 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.5 litres / 3.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 249 kg / 549 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 237 kg / 523 pounds
Launch RRP: £9,600
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||59||6||65||40 / month|
|2017||31||2||33||11 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||2 / month|