BMW C600 For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW C600 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 647 cc parallel twin engine, producing 60 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with enclosed chain drive
- Dual 270 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 270 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 40 mm upside down fork with 115 mm travel
- Rear shock with 115 mm travel
- Centre stand operated parking brake
The seat can take two full face helmets when parked using the clever fold out Flexicase system and the left of the two glove boxes contains a 12v socket for charging your devices. The 15" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Options include a daytime LED running light, heated grips, heated seat, tinted windscreen and alarm.
Colours: Black, blue, white
Up And Down The Range
The C650 GT is essentially the same bike but with more under seat storage, a larger electric screen and better wind protection. It's a bit more expensive but probably the one to look at if you want maximum comfort.
Capacity: 647 cc (average)
Power: 60 bhp / 45 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 112 mph / 180 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 249 kg / 549 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 231 kg / 509 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.241 bhp/kg / 0.180 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left