Suzuki Burgman 650 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (750 mm / 29.5 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (277 kg / 611 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (638 cc)
- Power: Average (55 bhp / 41 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.199 bhp/kg / 0.148 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,800 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Suzuki Burgman 650 is a premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 638 cc parallel twin engine, producing 55 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 105 mm travel
- Rear shocks with pre-load adjustment
- Heated seat and grips
- Adjustable rider backrest
Like most maxi scooters it's a twist and go but you can put it in a 6 speed semi-auto mode and make use of the gear position indicator on the dash by using the thumb gear selector. In Drive mode you get smooth power delivery and efficiency but switch to Power mode and you get full power at the expense of efficiency.
The 55 litres of underseat storage is enough for two full face helmets and there are three glove boxes, one with a power socket for your mobile.
The 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the 14" rear wheel a 160/60.
Accessories include a luggage rack, front garnish, bungee hooks and pillion backrest.
Colours: Black, grey, white, blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the AN650.
Model History & Updates
2004: Burgman Executive with ABS, electric mirrors and pillion backrest. It's 6 kg heavier.
Popularity & How Many Left