Honda Silver Wing For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Silver Wing is a premium A2 licence friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled parallel twin 582 cc four stroke engine, producing 48 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 276 mm disc up front with Nissin three piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear shocks with 115 mm travel
- LCD dash, 12V socket, under seat light
- 2->1 exhaust system
- Dual balance shafts
There's 55 litres of underseat storage which easily takes two full face helmets and a couple of glove boxes with the larger left one being lockable. The 3-spoke 14" front wheel takes a 120/80 tyre and the 13" rear a 150/70.
Accessories include a 45 litre top box (£260).
Colours: Black, silver, blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the FJS600.
2003: ABS now an option but adds 11 kg to the weight.
2011: Silver Wing GT launched with top box as standard.
Launch RRP: £7,000
Capacity: 582 cc (average)
Power: 48 bhp / 36 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,400 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 740 mm / 29.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 247 kg / 545 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 232 kg / 512 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.194 bhp/kg / 0.145 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left