Honda Silver Wing Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (740 mm / 29.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (247 kg / 545 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.0 litres / 4.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (582 cc)
- Power: Average (48 bhp / 36 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.194 bhp/kg / 0.145 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,400 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,000
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Honda Silver Wing is a premium A2 licence friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled parallel twin 582 cc four stroke engine, producing 48 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 276 mm disc up front with Nissin three piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear shocks with 115 mm travel
- LCD dash, 12V socket, under seat light
- 2->1 exhaust system
- Dual balance shafts
There's 55 litres of underseat storage which easily takes two full face helmets and a couple of glove boxes with the larger left one being lockable. The 3-spoke 14" front wheel takes a 120/80 tyre and the 13" rear a 150/70.
Accessories include a 45 litre top box (£260).
Colours: Black, silver, blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the FJS600.
Model History & Updates
2003: ABS now an option but adds 11 kg to the weight.
2011: Silver Wing GT launched with top box as standard.
Popularity & How Many Left