Honda NC700D Integra Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (238 kg / 525 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.1 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (70 mpg / 4.0 l/100km / 24.8 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (670 cc)
- Power: Average (47 bhp / 35 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.197 bhp/kg / 0.147 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (6,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,700
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda NC700D Integra is essentially the naked NC700S with DCT automatic gearbox, dressed up as a maxi scooter. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 670 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,250 rpm and maximum torque at 4,750 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 320 mm wavy disc at the front with Nissin three piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined Braking System (C-ABS)
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 120 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox
It's basically the NC700S but dressed as a scooter, which is no bad thing and it has the DCT automatic gearbox as standard. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Honda's Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) has a fully automatic mode and simulated manual mode, with the auto mode offering S mode for sporty riding or D for more economical riding. You can even interrupt it to quickly downshift before overtaking, then it will take over in auto mode again.
The Integra moves the 15 litres of storage from where the fuel tank would have been on the NC700S to under the seat in a traditional scooter layout. As usual with a maxi-scooter you get pockets in the fairing as well, one with a 12V socket to charge your phone.
Options include panniers, top box and heated grips.
Colours: Black, matt black, white and redDid You Know?
NC stands for New Concept.
Popularity & How Many Left