Honda NC750D Integra For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda NC750D Integra is essentially the naked NC750S with the DCT automatic gearbox, dressed up as a maxi scooter. It's powered by a liquid cooled 745 cc parallel twin engine, producing 54 bhp at 6,250 rpm and maximum torque at 4,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with new Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm wavy disc at the front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS (used to be C-ABS)
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the previous NC700D you get 80 mm more legroom, larger footboards and a slightly narrow seat making it easier to touch your feet down. Engine capacity is up 75 cc with a slight increase in power and torque, there are now twin balancer shafts for a smoother ride, a new muffler, 6% taller gearing for faster acceleration, the brake lever is now span adjustable and it's 1 kg lighter.
Honda's Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) has a fully automatic mode and simulated manual mode, with the auto mode offering S mode for sporty riding or D for more economical riding. You can even interrupt it to quickly downshift before overtaking, then it will take over in auto mode again. Most scooters use a CVT gearbox but this one has real gears to shift through.
The Integra moves the 15 litres of storage from where the fuel tank sits on the NC750S to under the seat in a more traditional scooter layout and as usual with a maxi-scooter you get pockets in the fairing, one with a 12V socket. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the panniers, 45 litre top box and heated grips.
- 2014-2015: Black, silver, white, red, red/white/blue (gold wheels), matt black (gold wheels)
- 2016: Grey/red, grey/blue
- 2017: Grey/red, grey/blue, red
- 2018-2019: Black, red, silver, white
2016: Euro 4 compliant with new angular muffler, LED lights, new Showa fork, colour customisable LCD dashboard, wheel rim tape, colour accents, special "metal look" paint and engine cover.
2017: New more natural feeling DCT, electronics refined with multi level traction control and red line moved up to 7,500 rpm.
Did You Know?
NC stands for New Concept.
Review In A Few
- Comfortable riding position, easy to use DCT box, low end power
- Minimal underseat storage, top end power, weight
Capacity: 745 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 6,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 70 mpg / 4.0 L/100km (good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.1 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 237 kg / 523 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.228 bhp/kg / 0.170 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £8,150
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2014||50||11||61||11 / month|
|2015||42||6||48||160 / month|
|2016||40||3||43||58 / month|
|2017||34||1||35||55 / month|
|2018||30||-||30||34 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||68 / month|