Honda NC750X Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (214 kg / 472 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.1 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (70 mpg / 4.0 l/100km / 24.8 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (745 cc)
- Power: Average (58 bhp / 43 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.271 bhp/kg / 0.202 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,550
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda NC750X is an everyday adventure bike with an optional automatic gearbox and a cunning storage compartment where the fuel tank would usually be.
It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 745 cc parallel twin engine, producing 57.8 bhp at 6,750 rpm and maximum torque at 4,750 rpm. When restricted for the A2 licence peak power appears at 6,000 rpm with maximum torque at 4,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system (always on)
- 41 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- 3-level traction control with off mode
- 3-level engine power and engine braking
- LED lighting all round
- Adjustable brake lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2014-2020 model there's a 4 bhp power boost 500 rpm higher up the range, a 600 rpm higher red line, new 6 kg lighter frame, new suspension with 34 mm less travel and the seat is a handy 30 mm lower.
There's also revised bodywork, a new rear brake, 3 ride modes, revised traction control, new LCD dash, improved screen, emergency braking indicator flashers and even a larger 23 litre storage compartment that Honda says will take an adventure style full face helmet. Unfortunately the handy tank bag strap points on top of the frunk have been lost.
The 17" wheels take a Dunlop Trailmax 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Honda's optional Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) replaces the new slipper clutch and adds 10 kg to the weight. It has a fully automatic mode and simulated manual mode, with full auto offering S mode for sporty riding or D for more economical riding. You can even interrupt it to quickly downshift before overtaking, then it will take over in auto mode again.
Accessories include the DCT system (£830), 38 / 50 litre top boxes, 26+32 litre panniers, USB Type-C socket, tall screen, heated grips, protection bars, centre stand and LED fog lights.
- 2021: Black, red, blue
NC stands for New Concept.