Honda CB500X For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB500X is an A2 friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 8,600 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 310 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 41 mm fork with adjustable pre-load and 150 mm travel
- Rear shock with 9-level adjustable pre-load and 135 mm travel
- LED lighting all round, adjustable screen (with tools)
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Adjustable brake lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the previous model Honda have improved the screen, switched the front wheel from 17" to 19", re-designed the handlebars, added a modern assist / slipper clutch, tweaked the engine output a bit for improved low down torque, added a new LCD dash with gear position indicator, switched the shock to one from the larger models and added 10 mm more suspension travel.
They have also improved the exhaust sound, re-moulded the seat, added their fancy emergency stop hazard flashing system and upgraded to LED indicators. The 12-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop Trailmax 110/80 tyre and the rear a 160/60.
Accessories include hand guards, heated grips, top box, panniers, centre stand, fog lights, 12V socket and smoked screen.
Colours: Black, white, red
Review In A Few
- Riding position
- Gear indicator
- Really high seat
Launch RRP: £6,070
Capacity: 471 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,600 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 250 miles / 402 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.7 litres / 3.9 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 197 kg / 434 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.239 bhp/kg / 0.178 kW/kg
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: