Honda CB500X For Sale
The 2019 Honda CB500X is an A2 friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a 471cc parallel twin engine which puts out 47bhp. It was originally launched in 2013 with a small update in 2016.
Pros / Cons
- Economy, riding position, value, gear indicator
- Really high seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 471cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9bhp at 8,600rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 310mm wavy disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 240mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 41mm fork with adjustable pre-load and 150mm travel
- Rear shock with 9-level adjustable pre-load and 135mm travel
- LED lighting all round, adjustable screen (with tools)
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Adjustable brake lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the previous model Honda have improved the screen, switched the front wheel from 17" to 19", re-designed the handlebars, added a modern assist / slipper clutch, tweaked the engine output a bit for improved low down torque, added a new LCD dash with gear position indicator, switched the shock to one from the larger models and added 10mm more suspension travel.
They have also improved the exhaust sound, re-moulded the seat, added their fancy emergency stop hazard flashing system and upgraded to LED indicators. The 12-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop Trailmax 110/80 tyre and the rear a 160/60.
Accessories include hand guards, heated grips, top box, panniers, centre stand, fog lights, 12V socket and smoked screen.
Colours: Black, white, red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (14)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.