Honda CB500X Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (197 kg / 434 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.7 litres / 4.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (85 mpg / 3.3 l/100km / 30.1 km/l)
- Range: Very High (330 miles / 531 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (471 cc)
- Power: Average (47 bhp / 35 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.239 bhp/kg / 0.178 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,600 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £6,070
For Sale (14)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
What Is It?
The Honda CB500X is an A2 friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 8,600 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 310 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 41 mm fork with adjustable pre-load and 150 mm travel
- Rear shock with 9-level adjustable pre-load and 135 mm travel
- LED lighting all round, adjustable screen (with tools)
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Adjustable brake lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the previous model Honda have improved the screen, switched the front wheel from 17" to 19", re-designed the handlebars, added a modern assist / slipper clutch, tweaked the engine output a bit for improved low down torque, added a new LCD dash with gear position indicator, switched the shock to one from the larger models and added 10 mm more suspension travel.
They have also improved the exhaust sound, re-moulded the seat, added their fancy emergency stop hazard flashing system and upgraded to LED indicators. The 12-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop Trailmax 110/80 tyre and the rear a 160/60.
Accessories include hand guards, heated grips, top box, panniers, centre stand, fog lights, 12V socket and smoked screen.
- 2019-2020: Black, white, red
- 2021: Grey/red, white, red
- 2022: Black, red, green
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant.
2022: Showa 41 mm SFF-BP upside down fork, dual front 292 mm discs, new lighter swingarm and a more powerful LED headlight. Wet weight now 199 kg. Check out this video intro from Honda and this video review from Mr Darcy & the Ol' Man.