Honda CRF250 Rally For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CRF250 Rally is a premium A2 friendly adventure bike that's ideal for green laning. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 249 cc single cylinder engine, producing 24.4 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 296 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS with switchable rear
- 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 250 mm travel
- Showa rear shock with 265 mm travel
- LED headlight and indicators
- Braced handlebar
- 6 speed gearbox
The Rally is based on the £750 cheaper 2017 update of the CRF250L but with a longer travel rear shock, longer front fork (same travel), larger front disc, a screen, larger tank, hand guards, more protective bodywork and funky looking LED headlight cluster. The seat is 20 mm higher and it weighs 13 kg more.
Unusually the radiator is on the left of the bike and the brake discs are designed to be self cleaning for muddy off-road work. There's also a little lockable storage compartment under the seat, accessible from the left of the bike.
Unique to Honda in recent years, the indicators also double up as daytime running lights. The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes a 3.00 tyre and the rear 18" a 120/80.
Colours: Red/white/blue, black (2019)
Review In A Few
- Genuine on and off road capability
- Really light
- No gear position indicator
- Tail light isn't LED based
Capacity: 249 cc (low)
Power: 24 bhp / 18 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 70 mpg / 4.0 L/100km (good)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.7 litres / 2.4 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 895 mm / 35.2 inches (high)
Wet Weight: 157 kg / 346 pounds (average)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.153 bhp/kg / 0.114 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £5,400
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: