Honda CRF250 Rally For Sale
The 2017 Honda CRF250 Rally is a premium A2 friendly adventure bike that's ideal for green laning. It's powered by a 249cc single cylinder engine which puts out 24bhp.
What Is It?
- Genuine on and off road capability, really light, suspension
- No gear position indicator, tail light isn't LED
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 249cc single cylinder engine, producing 24.4bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,750rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 296mm wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS with switchable rear
- 43mm Showa upside down fork with 250mm travel
- Showa rear shock with 265mm travel
- LED headlight and indicators
- Fuel injection, braced handlebar
- 6 speed gearbox,
The Rally is based on the £750 cheaper 2017 update of the CRF250L but with a longer travel rear shock, longer front fork (same travel), larger front disc, a screen, larger tank, hand guards, more protective bodywork and funky looking LED headlight cluster. The seat is 20mm higher and it weighs 13kg more.
Unusually the radiator is on the left of the bike and the brake discs are designed to be self cleaning for muddy off-road work. There's also a little lockable storage compartment under the seat, accessible from the left of the bike - check the pics above. The indicators also double as daytime running lights like the Africa Twin.
The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes a 3.00 tyre and the rear 18" a 120/80.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer:
and this one from A Very British Biker: