Honda CRF250 Rally Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: High (895 mm / 35.2 inches)
- Weight: Average (157 kg / 346 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.7 litres / 2.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Average (85 mph / 137 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (249 cc)
- Power: Average (24 bhp / 18 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.153 bhp/kg / 0.114 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,400
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The Honda CRF250 Rally is a premium A2 friendly adventure bike that's ideal for green laning. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 249 cc single cylinder engine, producing 24.4 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 296 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS with switchable rear
- 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 250 mm travel
- Showa rear shock with 265 mm travel
- LED headlight and indicators
- Braced handlebar
- 6 speed gearbox
The Rally is based on the £750 cheaper 2017 update of the CRF250L but with a longer travel rear shock, longer front fork (same travel), larger front disc, a screen, larger tank, hand guards, more protective bodywork and funky looking LED headlight cluster. The seat is 20 mm higher and it weighs 13 kg more.
Unusually the radiator is on the left of the bike and the brake discs are designed to be self cleaning for muddy off-road work. There's also a little lockable storage compartment under the seat, accessible from the left of the bike.
Unique to Honda in recent years, the indicators also double up as daytime running lights. The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes a 3.00 tyre and the rear 18" a 120/80.
Colours: Red/white/blue, black (2019)
Popularity & How Many Left