KTM 250 SX-F Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Very High (925 mm / 36.4 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (99 kg / 218 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.0 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: Average (100 miles / 161 km)
- Top Speed: Average (85 mph / 137 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (250 cc)
- Power: Average (27 bhp / 20 kW)
- Redline: High (13,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,100
For Sale (39)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Vital MX.
What Is It?
The KTM MX 250 SX-F is an off-road focused bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 249.5 cc single cylinder four stroke engine which puts out roughly 39 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,950 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame / swingarm
- 260 mm wavy disc at the front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable 48 mm WP upside down fork with 300 mm travel
- Adjustable WP PDS rear shock with 335 mm travel
- Keihin MX FCR 29 carb
- Renthal handlebar
- LCD dash
- Kick starter
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Dunlop GEOMAX MX51 knobbly 80/100 tyre and the 19" rear a 100/90.
Accessories include the heavy duty bash plate, Akrapovic slip-on exhaust, chain guard and a huge range of KTM power parts.
Colours: Orange/black, orange/blue, orange/purple/yellow
Model History & Updates
2011: Optional electric starter, fuel injection, 992 mm seat height and 100 kg dry.
2013: Electric starter standard, improved brakes, slimmer die-cast engine case, + 5 bhp, balancer shaft, 14,000 rpm red line, new DDS clutch and 103 kg dry.
2016: New Euro 4 compliant engine and WP 4CS fork.
2017: WP AER fork, traction control, launch control and two engine maps.
2020: New lighter and stiffer frame, improved radiator, WP Xact suspension and slightly more powerful.
Popularity & How Many Left