Husqvarna TE 250 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Very High (965 mm / 38.0 inches)
- Weight: Light (120 kg / 265 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.1 litres / 2.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Average (90 mph / 145 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (249 cc)
- Power: Average (32 bhp / 24 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.267 bhp/kg / 0.199 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (6,120 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,650
For Sale (28)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from RacerRed.
What Is It?
The Husqvarna TE 250 is a motocross style off-road bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 249 cc single cylinder two stroke engine which puts out 32 bhp at 11,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and composite sub-frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Adjustable 48 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 300 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear piggyback shock with 320 mm travel
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 38 mm Keihin MX carb
- Kick and electric starters
- Split radiator
- LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox
- 1->1 exhaust system
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Michelin Enduro Comp III knobbly 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 120/90.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip-on exhaust, brake disc guard, performance handlebars, performance wheels, LED headlight, high seat and low seat.
Colours: White/yellow/blue, white/redDid You Know?
TE stands for Two-stroke Enduro.
Model History & Updates
2006: Improved power.
2010: Smaller, lighter, 34 bhp @ 11,000 rpm, maximum torque at 8,000 rpm, KYB fork and 106 kg dry.
2014: DDS clutch, Michelin Enduro Comp tyres, WP 4CS fork, WP DCC rear shock and 104 kg dry.
2016: Two engine maps and 11 litre fuel tank.
2017: Lighter frame, WP Xplor fork, new gearbox, 38 mm Mikuni TMX carb and lightweight Lithium-ion battery.
2019: Transfer Port Injection (TPI) fuel injection and Magura brakes.
2020: WP XACT rear shock.
2022: Michelin Enduro tyres, BRAKTEC hydraulic clutch system and GSK wavy discs.
Popularity & How Many Left