Husqvarna TE 300 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Very High (960 mm / 37.8 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (105 kg / 232 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.0 litres / 2.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (100 miles / 161 km)
- Top Speed: Average (85 mph / 137 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (293 cc)
- Power: Average (54 bhp / 40 kW)
- Redline: Average (6,120 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £6,500
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Dirtbike Magazine.
What Is It?
The Husqvarna TE 300 is a motocross style off-road bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 293 cc single cylinder two stroke engine which puts out 54 bhp at 6,120 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and composite sub-frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Adjustable 48 mm WP 4CS upside down fork with 300 mm travel
- Adjustable WP DCC rear piggyback shock with 310 mm travel
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Kick and electric starters
- Split radiator
- LCD dash
- DDS clutch
- 6 speed gearbox
- 1->1 exhaust system
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Dunlop AT81 knobbly 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 120/80.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip-on exhaust, brake disc guard, performance handlebars, performance wheels, LED headlight, high seat and low seat.
Colours: White/yellow/blue, white/black/yellow, black/white/yellowDid You Know?
TE stands for Two-stroke Enduro. The Rockstar edition and Jarvis Edition (named after Graham Jarvis) add performance parts like the front brake disc guard, premium seat and solid rear disc.
Model History & Updates
2016: Two engine maps.
2017: WP Xplor fork, new gearbox and 38 mm Mikuni TMX carb.
2019: Transfer Port Injection (TPI) fuel injection and Magura brakes.
2020: WP XACT rear shock.
2022: Michelin Enduro tyres, BRAKTEC hydraulic clutch system and GSK wavy discs.
Popularity & How Many Left