Husqvarna FE 350 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Very High (970 mm / 38.2 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (109 kg / 240 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.5 litres / 2.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Average (95 mph / 153 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (350 cc)
- Power: Average (45 bhp / 34 kW)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,500
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from MotoGeo.
What Is It?
The Husqvarna FE 350 is a motocross style off-road bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 349.7 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 45.2 bhp at 9,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame, Polyamide sub-frame and Aluminium swingarm
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable 48 mm WP 4CS upside down fork with 300 mm travel
- Adjustable WP DCC rear piggyback shock with 330 mm travel
- Titanium intake valves
- Pankl crankshaft / con rod
- Keihin EFI and EMS
- Neken handlebars / handguards
- LCD dash
- Electric starter
- 6 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Michelin Enduro Competition 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 140/80.
Accessories include the two engine maps, skid plate, LED headlight, premium wheels, premium seat, ProTaper handlebar and Akrapovic slip-on / exhaust system.
Colours: WhiteDid You Know?
FE stands for Four-stroke Enduro. The Rockstar editions usually feature a few performance extras like a front brake disc guard, non-slip seat, premium air filter, powder coated frame, Supersprox rear socket and special graphics.
Model History & Updates
2015: New more durable seat, new headlight, new front fender and dash cover.
2017: New 20% lighter frame, 1 kg lighter subframe, WP Xplor fork / rear shock (0.36 kg lighter), new airbox, self-cleaning footpeg mounts, traction control, more compact engine and new Magura clutch.
2018: Engine map switch standard.
2020: New frame, 250 g lighter subframe, re-designed lighter engine, WP Xact rear shock, Magura brakes, Metzeler 6 Days Extreme tyres and new 10 mm lower seat.
2022: BRAKTEC hydraulic clutch system / brakes and Michelin tyres.
Popularity & How Many Left