Honda CRF250M For Sale
What Is It?
The 2013 Honda CRF250M is a premium A2 licence friendly Supermoto style bike which is great for green laning and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 249 cc single cylinder engine, producing 22.8 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 296 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 250 mm travel
- Showa rear shock with 240 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox, braced handlebar
- Fuel injection
It's essentially the same bike as the original CRF250L but with a few Supermoto specific mods in the way of fatter road tyres on smaller 17" wheels, heavier weight suspension springs, a larger front disc like the 2017 CRF250 Rally, a 20 mm lower seat, black frame / fork / rims and grey swingarm. In many ways it's a more sensible choice if you were considering the CRF250L but for mainly road use and if you are looking newer the Rally version features a number of key improvements.
Unusually the radiator is on the left of the bike and the brake discs are designed to be self cleaning for muddy off-road work. The 17" wire spoked wheels take a 110/70 tyre up front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red
Review In A Few
- Genuine on and off road capability
- No gear position indicator
Launch RRP: £4,100
Capacity: 249 cc (low)
Power: 23 bhp / 17 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.7 litres / 1.7 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 855 mm / 33.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 145 kg / 320 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.159 bhp/kg / 0.118 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left