Yamaha WR250F Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Very High (998 mm / 39.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (104 kg / 229 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.8 litres / 2.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (249 cc)
- Power: Average (33 bhp / 25 kW)
- Redline: Very High (13,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,350
For Sale (18)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Yamaha WR250F is a motocross style off-road bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 249 cc single cylinder four stroke engine which puts out 33 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- 250 mm wavy disc up front with four piston caliper
- 245 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable 46 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 300 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock with 315 mm travel
- Side stand
- Titanium valves
- 37 mm Keihin FCR carb
- Electric and kick starters
- Renthal Aluminium handlebar
- LCD dash
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Dunlop 80/100 knobbly tyre and the rear 18" a 110/100.
Model History & Updates
2006: New dash, more adjustable handlebar clamp, new 48 mm fork, new re-enforced swingarm and more comfortable seat.
2007: New Aluminium frame, revised engine, no tools airbox, larger radiators and 106 kg dry.
2015: New engine, 6 speed gearbox, KYB speed sensitive fork, fuel injection, Dunlop MX51 tyres, 44 mm Kiehin throttle body and 117 kg wet.
2018: New lighter frame, re-worked engine, 15% more power, improved low down torque, app for engine tuning, electric start only, KYB Dual Chamber SSS fork, new light KYB shock, Dunlop Geomax MX52 tyres, 270 mm front disc and 118 kg wet.
2020: Re-worked engine, new lighter frame, revised suspension, 44 mm Mikuni throttle body, lighter starter motor, 7.9 litre fuel tank, two engine maps and 115 kg wet.
Popularity & How Many Left