Honda CRF300 Rally For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CRF300 Rally is a premium A2 friendly adventure bike that's ideal for green laning. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 286 cc single cylinder engine, producing 27 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 296 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS with switchable rear
- 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 260 mm travel
- Showa rear shock with 260 mm travel
- LED headlight and indicators
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Braced handlebar
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It's the evolution of the popular CRF250 Rally with a 37 cc boost, nearly 3 bhp more power and 18% more peak torque appearing 250 rpm lower down the range.
A healthy 4 kg has been shaved off the weight including 2.1 kg from a new frame, 550 grams from a new swingarm design and 730 grams from swapping the Steel bottom yoke to Aluminium.
There's also a new LCD dash with a much needed gear position indicator, 2.1 litres more fuel capacity, updated mirrors, a new slip / assist clutch, rubber peg inserts, flexibly mounted indicators, the radiator has switched from the left to the right and there's a 10 mm lower rubber mounted seat.
Unusually there is a little lockable storage compartment under the seat, accessible from the left of the bike. The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes an 80/100 tyre and the rear 18" a 120/80.
Accessories include the 38 litre top box.
Capacity: 286 cc (low)
Power: 27 bhp / 20 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 12.8 litres / 2.8 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 885 mm / 34.8 inches (high)
Wet Weight: 153 kg / 337 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.176 bhp/kg / 0.132 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £45 / Year (Medium)
Review In A Few
- Genuine on and off road capability
- Really light
- Tail light isn't LED based
- Expensive for the power
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: