Honda CRF300L For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CRF300L is a premium A2 friendly adventure bike that's ideal for green laning. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 286 cc single cylinder engine, producing 27 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 256 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS with switchable rear
- 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 260 mm travel
- Showa rear shock with 260 mm travel
- LED headlight and indicators
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Braced handlebar
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The CRF300L is a paired down version of the CRF300 Rally which replaces the CRF250L. Compared to the Rally it has less bodywork, no screen, a smaller front disc, 5 litre smaller fuel tank and it's 11 kg lighter.
Over the previous CRF250L there's a 37 cc boost, nearly 3 bhp more power, 18% more peak torque appearing 250 rpm lower down the range, a new frame, new swingarm and a healthy 4 kg weight saving.
There's also a new LCD dash with a much needed gear position indicator, updated mirrors, a new slip / assist clutch, flexibly mounted indicators, the radiator has switched from the left to the right and there's a new rubber mounted seat.
Unusually there is a little lockable storage compartment under the seat, accessible from the left of the bike. The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes an 80/100 tyre and the rear 18" a 120/80.
Accessories include the 38 litre top box and sump guard.
Up And Down The Range
Review In A Few
- Genuine on and off road capability
- Really light
- Tail light isn't LED based
- Expensive for the power
Capacity: 286 cc (low)
Power: 27 bhp / 20 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.8 litres / 1.7 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 880 mm / 34.6 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 142 kg / 313 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.190 bhp/kg / 0.142 kW/kg
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: