Honda CRF300L Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (880 mm / 34.6 inches)
- Weight: Light (142 kg / 313 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.8 litres / 2.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Average (85 mph / 137 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (286 cc)
- Power: Average (27 bhp / 20 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.190 bhp/kg / 0.142 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,150
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda CRF300L is a premium A2 friendly adventure bike that's ideal for green laning. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 286 cc single cylinder engine, producing 27 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 256 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS with switchable rear
- 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 260 mm travel
- Showa rear shock with 260 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Braced handlebar
- Side stand
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The CRF300L is a paired down version of the CRF300 Rally which replaces the CRF250L. Compared to the Rally it has less bodywork, no screen, a smaller front disc, 5 litre smaller fuel tank and it's 11 kg lighter.
Over the previous CRF250L there's a 37 cc boost, nearly 3 bhp more power, 18% more peak torque appearing 250 rpm lower down the range, a new frame, new swingarm and a healthy 4 kg weight saving.
There's also a new LCD dash with a much needed gear position indicator, updated mirrors, a new slip / assist clutch, flexibly mounted indicators, the radiator has switched from the left to the right and there's a new rubber mounted seat.
The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes an IRC 80/100 tyre and the rear 18" a 120/80.
Accessories include the 38 litre top box and sump guard.
Colours: Red/white/blueDid You Know?
There is a little lockable storage compartment under the seat, accessible from the left of the bike.