Benelli TRK 502 X Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (840 mm / 33.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (235 kg / 518 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: Very High (290 miles / 467 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (500 cc)
- Power: Average (47 bhp / 35 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.200 bhp/kg / 0.149 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,300
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from One Shot Moto.
What Is It?
The Benelli TRK 502 X is a budget off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 500 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 46.9 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable upside down fork with 135 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 45 mm travel
- LED indicators and DRL
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position sensor
- 2->2 exhaust system
- Centre stand
The TRK 502 X is exceptionally well kitted out for the price with handguards, luggage rack, USB socket, chain guard, engine bars, sump guard and a tall screen.
The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a Metzler Tourance 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the low seat, Arrow silencer, lower engine bars, touring screen, panniers and top box.
Colours: Black, blue, red, silver, yellowDid You Know?
Benelli is part of the Qianjiang group and the bikes are made in China but undergo final quality checks in Italy.
Up And Down The Range
The more road focused TRK 502 is essentially the same bike with 17" non-spoked wheels, standard discs, no centre stand / sump guard and a cool dual exhaust system. It's £800 cheaper and has a 40 mm lower seat.
Popularity & How Many Left