Honda CB500X For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB500X is an A2 friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. The engine is a stressed member of the frame.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41mm Showa fork with 140 mm travel
- Rear pro-link shock with 9 level pre-load adjustment and 118 mm travel
- Manually adjustable screen over 40 mm
- 6 speed gearbox
It's basically the same bike as the sports CBR500R and naked CB500F, but with more of an adventure bike twist. Compared to the base CB500F there's a larger 17.3 litre fuel tank, 20 mm taller suspension, higher 810 mm seat height and slightly longer swingarm.
The LCD dash gives you the usual speedo, revs, fuel level, dual trip meters, fuel consumption and a clock while the 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
- Travel Pack (£1,005): Top box, panniers, centre stand
- Sports Pack (£1,115): Akrapovic end can, centre stand, hand guards, under cowl, radiator shroud, belly pan, front side bars, cowl
- Adventure Pack (£1,445): Top box, panniers, centre stand, hand guards, tall screen, heated grips
Accessories include heated grips (£280), hugger (£85), LED fog lights (£580), tall screen (£115), Akrapovic slip on (£495), knuckle guards (£100), 35 litre top box (£395), pannier kit (£325) and centre stand (£105).
- 2013-2016: Black, black/green, white, red, brown, red/white
- 2017: Black, white, silver, red, orange
All three versions are produced in Thailand.
Launch RRP: £5,500
Capacity: 471 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 300 miles / 483 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.3 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 195 kg / 430 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.241 bhp/kg / 0.180 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £69 / Year (High)
Review In A Few
- Riding position
- Nut cracking seat
2016: Taller screen, slightly larger fuel tank, LED lighting, spring re-load adjustable fork and adjustable brake levers.
2017: Euro 4 compliant and new muffler.
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
For Sale (13)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left