Honda CB500X For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Current Prices: £4,800–£2,750
What Is It?
The Honda CB500X is an A2 friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. The engine is a stressed member of the frame.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41mm Showa fork with 140 mm travel
- Rear pro-link shock with 9 level pre-load adjustment and 118 mm travel
- Manually adjustable screen over 40 mm
- 6 speed gearbox
It's basically the same bike as the sports CBR500R and naked CB500F, but with more of an adventure bike twist. Compared to the base CB500F there's a larger 17.3 litre fuel tank, 20 mm taller suspension, higher 810 mm seat height and slightly longer swingarm.
The LCD dash gives you the usual speedo, revs, fuel level, dual trip meters, fuel consumption and a clock while the 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
- Travel Pack (£1,005): Top box, panniers, centre stand
- Sports Pack (£1,115): Akrapovic end can, centre stand, hand guards, under cowl, radiator shroud, belly pan, front side bars, cowl
- Adventure Pack (£1,445): Top box, panniers, centre stand, hand guards, tall screen, heated grips
Accessories include heated grips (£280), hugger (£85), LED fog lights (£580), tall screen (£115), Akrapovic slip on (£495), knuckle guards (£100), 35 litre top box (£395), pannier kit (£325) and centre stand (£105).
- 2013-2016: Black, black/green, white, red, brown, red/white
- 2017: Black, white, silver, red, orange
2016: Taller screen, slightly larger fuel tank, LED lighting, spring re-load adjustable fork and adjustable brake levers.
2017: Euro 4 compliant and new muffler.
Did You Know?
All three versions are produced in Thailand.
Capacity: 471 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 65 mpg / 23.0 kpl / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 250 miles / 402 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.3 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 195 kg / 430 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £5,500
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (30)
- 1 of 10
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||325||47||372||42 / month|
|2014||408||61||469||170 / month|
|2015||394||39||433||60 / month|
|2016||494||39||533||270 / month|
|2017||403||25||428||220 / month|
|2018||504||-||504||290 / month|