Honda CB500X For Sale
The 2013 Honda CB500X is an A2 friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a 471cc parallel twin engine which puts out 47bhp. It was updated in 2016 and 2019.
What Is It?
- Economy, riding position, handling, brakes, value
- Suspension, nut cracking seat
It's powered by a liquid cooled 471cc parallel twin four stroke engine, producing 46.9bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,000rpm. The engine is a stressed member of the frame.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320mm wavy disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 240mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Two channel ABS
- 41mm Showa fork with 140mm travel
- Rear pro-link shock with 9 level pre-load adjustment and 118mm travel
- Manually adjustable screen over 40mm
- 6 speed gearbox
It's basically the same bike as the sports CBR500R and naked CB500F, but with more of an adventure bike twist. Compared to the base CB500F there's a larger 17.3 litre fuel tank, 20mm taller suspension, higher 810mm seat height and slightly longer swingarm.
The LCD console gives you the usual speedo, revs, fuel level as well as dual trip meters, fuel consumption and a clock while the 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
2016: Taller screen, slightly larger fuel tank, LED lighting, spring re-load adjustable fork and adjustable brake levers.
2017: Euro 4 compliant and new muffler.
Honda also offer a few options packs to customise the CB500X to your needs:
- Travel pack (£1,005): Top box, panniers, centre stand
- Sports pack (£1,115): Akrapovic end can, centre stand, hand guards, under cowl, radiator shroud, belly pan, front side bars and cowl
- Adventure pack (£1,445): Top box, panniers, centre stand, hand guards, tall screen, heated grips
Accessories include heated grips (£280), hugger (£85), LED fog lights (£580), tall screen (£115), Akrapovic slip on (£495), knuckle guards (£100), 35 litre top box (£395), pannier kit (£325) and centre stand (£105).
- 2013-2016: black, black/green, white, red, brown, red/white
- 2017: Black, white,silver, red, orange
Did You Know?
All three versions are produced in Thailand
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (29)
- 1 of 10
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels: