BMW C650 GT For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW C650 GT is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 647 cc parallel twin engine, producing 60 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with enclosed chain drive
- Dual 270 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 270 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 40 mm upside down fork with 115 mm travel
- Rear shock with 115 mm travel
- LED taillight and indicators in the mirror stalks
- Wide seat with optional pillion back rest
- Centre stand operated parking brake
For storage the seat can take two full face helmets, the left of the two glove boxes contains a 12V socket for your devices and the screen is electrically adjustable. The 15" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Options include a daytime LED running light mounted as three strips between the two headlights, heated grips, heated seat, tyre pressure monitoring and a 35 litre top box.
Colours: Black, silver, red
Up And Down The Range
The C600 Sport is essentially the same bike but with less storage, a Flexicase system for the second helmet, a few less tricks up its sleeve, less weight and it's a bit cheaper.
Capacity: 647 cc (average)
Power: 60 bhp / 45 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 112 mph / 180 km/h (high)
Economy: 48 mpg / 5.9 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 261 kg / 576 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 241 kg / 531 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.230 bhp/kg / 0.171 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left