Yamaha TMAX For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha TMAX is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter with sporty bike credentials and is powered by a liquid cooled 530 cc parallel twin engine, putting out 46 bhp at 6,750 rpm and reaching maximum torque at 5,250 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 267 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 116 mm travel
- Two stage adjustable screen (with tools)
- Lockable glove box
- Always on LED headlights
- 12V power socket
Compared to the 2012-2014 model there's a new look front with dual LED lights, a central diffuser under the screen to improve wind protection, the folding mirrors sit higher, the fork is now of the upside down variety, the brake calipers are now radially mounted and a there's new hands free smart key which lets you start the engine or open the seat.
The lit underseat storage has plenty of room for a full face helmet. The 5-spoke 15" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Options include the ABS system (£300, 3 kg), Akrapovic exhaust system with Titanium muffler (£830), designer seat (£260), heated comfort seat (£330), Aluminium footplates (£60), small sport windscreen (£70) and colour coded 39 litre / 50 litre top cases (£130/£170).
Colours: Black, grey, white
The £9,400 Iron Max special edition looks the part with gold fork / caliper caps working beautifully with the "Liquid Darkness" colour scheme. You also get the plush seat, footplates and ABS.
Did You Know?
Over 200,000 have been sold worldwide since 2001.
Review In A Few
- Bike handling with scooter practicality
- Only room for one full face helmet
Launch RRP: £8,700
Capacity: 530 cc (average)
Power: 46 bhp / 34 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 219 kg / 483 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 202 kg / 445 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.210 bhp/kg / 0.157 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left