Kawasaki Z H2 SE Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (240 kg / 529 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: Very High (197 bhp / 147 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.821 bhp/kg / 0.612 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £18,350
For Sale (14)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z H2 SE is a premium naked bike and is powered by a supercharged Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc inline four engine, producing 197.3 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm. Ram air adds another 10 bhp on top.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa SFF-BP fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 134 mm travel
- 3-level lean angle aware traction control
- Launch control
- Cruise control
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Power modes: 100%, 75%, 50%
- LED lighting all round
- TFT dash with connectivity
- Adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Z H2 SE builds on the popular Z H2 with fancy Showa Skyhook semi-active electronic suspension, the latest Brembo Stylema front calipers, Steel braided brake lines, green detailing on the engine panels, a gold finish to the fork and red detailing on the super charger. It's £2,450 more expensive and 1 kg heavier.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the heated grips, screen, Akrapovic Titanium silencer, +20 mm rider's comfort seat, +10 mm pillion comfort seat, pillion seat cover and 12V socket. The £19,450 Performance edition adds the Akrapovic silencer, pillion seat cover and clear screen.
- 2021: Green/black
The front is slightly asymmetric because the air feed for the supercharger is on the left of the bike.