Ducati Streetfighter V4 S Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (845 mm / 33.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (199 kg / 439 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.0 litres / 4.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,103 cc)
- Power: Very High (205 bhp / 153 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (1.030 bhp/kg / 0.768 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (14,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £19,800
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Ducati Streetfighter V4 S is a top of the line naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,103 cc V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine, producing 205.2 bhp at 12,750 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm, Magnesium sub frame
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP Evo cornering ABS with rear off mode
- Electrically adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Ohlins steering damper
- Ride modes: Street (153 bhp), Sport, Race
- Slide control, wheelie control, engine brake control
- Traction control, launch control
- Auto tyre pressure calibration
- 5" colour TFT dash
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lean angle aware up / down quickshifter
The Streetfighter V4 S is basically a naked Panigale V4 S without the fairing but with higher bars, double wings each side, more seat padding, a slightly de-tuned engine, slightly longer wheelbase, 15 mm higher seat and a more relaxed riding position.
It builds on the 2 kg heavier and £2,200 cheaper base Streetfighter with a light weight Lithium battery, forged wheels, Ohlins semi-active electronic suspension and Ohlins steering damper.
The Marchesini 9-spoke forged 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 200/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the GPS / data logger, multimedia system, Magnesium wheels, low seat, racing seat, heated grips, a range of Carbon bits and Akrapovic slip-on (-4 kg) or full Titanium system (-6 kg, 217 bhp).
- 2020: Red
- 2021: Red, black
The wings generate a downforce of 20kg at the front and 8kg at the back when travelling at 168mph, reducing the tendency to wheelie and helping to keep the front wheel on the tarmac when cornering.
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant, peak power 250 rpm higher at 13,000 rpm and peak torque 2,000 rpm lower at 9,500 rpm.