Ducati Streetfighter V4 SP Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Streetfighter V4 SP is a top of the line naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,103 cc V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine, producing 205.2 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm, Magnesium sub frame
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema R four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP Evo cornering ABS with rear off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 semi-active suspension
- Ohlins steering damper
- Ride modes: Street (153 bhp), Sport, Race
- Slide control, wheelie control, engine brake control
- Traction control, launch control
- Auto tyre pressure calibration
- 5" colour TFT dash
- LED lighting all round
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lightweight Lithium battery
- Lean angle aware up / down quickshifter
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the Streetfighter V4 S with fancy 1.4 kg lighter Carbon Fibre wheels, a 9-disc STM EVO-SBK dry clutch, the latest Brembo Stylema R brakes, solo racing seat, adjustable machined pegs, Carbon mudguard, "Winter Test" paintjob and it's 3 kg lighter overall. Peak power appears 250 rpm higher up the rev range and peak torque 2,000 rpm lower.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 200/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the GPS / data logger, multimedia system, low seat, heated grips, a range of Carbon bits and Akrapovic slip-on (-4 kg) or full Titanium system (-6 kg, 217 bhp).
It should hit the dealers January 2022Did You Know?
The wings generate a downforce of 20 kg at the front and 8 kg at the back when travelling at 168 mph, reducing the tendency to wheelie and helping to keep the front wheel on the tarmac when cornering. SP stands for Sport Production.
Capacity: 1,103 cc (high)
Power: 205 bhp, 153 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 200 mph, 322 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 35 mpg, 8.1 l/100km, 12.4 km/l (poor)
Range: 120 miles, 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres, 4.2 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 845 mm, 33.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 196 kg, 432 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 1.046 bhp/kg, 0.780 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Awesome engine
- No cruise control or fuel gauge
- Very expensive new