Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory is a premium naked bike based on the cheaper 1100 RR and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,077 cc V4 engine, producing 173 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm. The bike is essentially a naked RSV4 RF with less power and more low down torque.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels and off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 8 level traction control, 3 level wheelie control
- 3 level launch control, cruise control
- Pit lane speed limiter
- 3 riding modes: Track, Sport, Race
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch, Ohlins steering damper
- Electronic quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2016 Factory you now get Euro 4 compliance from a new exhaust system, colour TFT dash, cornering ABS, cruise control, 500 rpm higher red line, pit lane speed limiter, improved brakes and quickshifter with up and down functionality.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
Options include an Akrapovic Carbon slip-on silencer and full system, billet Aluminium racing pegs, frame guards, forged rims, LED indicators and multimedia kit.
- 2017: Silver/black/red/green
- 2018-2019: Silver/black/red
- 2020: Black/grey
Tuono is Italian for a thunder clap.
Up And Down The Range
The £1,000 cheaper Tuono V4 RR is more road focused and doesn't have the red wheels, racing colour scheme, Ohlins suspension, Ohlins steering damper, RSV4 RF tail, wider rear tyre or Supercorsa rubber. You can add the Ohlins as extras though.
2019: Slightly updated graphics, Carbon front mudguard / engine cover / side panels and Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 semi-active suspension added.
Review In A Few
- You need to like bright colours
Launch RRP: £16,000
Capacity: 1,077 cc (high)
Power: 173 bhp / 129 kW (very high)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 165 mph / 265 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.5 litres / 4.1 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 209 kg / 461 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.828 bhp/kg / 0.617 kW/kg
Check out this video review from Lamb Chop Rides.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left