Aprilia RSV4 Factory For Sale
The 2009 Aprilia RSV4 Factory is an advanced track focused sports bike and is powered by a 999cc V4 engine which puts out 177bhp. It was replaced by the RSV4 RF in 2015.
Pros / Cons
- Engine, chassis, brakes, suspension, soundtrack
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 999.6cc 65° V4 engine, producing 177 bhp at 12,500 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 130mm travel
- Ohlins racing steering damper
- Dual 320mm floating discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Slipper clutch
- Variable length ECU controlled intake ducts
- Ride modes: Wet, Road, Track
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The RSV4 Factory replaces the RSV 1000 R and is rumoured to have cost £20 million to develop, with no areas skimped on, in order to create the best superbike. Apparently the engineers wanted the shortest engine and longest swingarm possible for the best traction, while also trying to focus the centre of gravity and keep overall weight down. The forged 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Ohlins TTX36 rear shock, Akrapovic racing exhaust system, Carbon exhaust protection and tank cover.
The RSV4 R is based on the Factory but loses some of the high performance elements and shaves £2,550 off the RRP. You get a Showa instead of Ohlins fork and shock, cast Aluminium wheels instead of forged and no lightweight Carbon Fibre bits.
Did You Know?
The RSV4 was Aprilia's first four cylinder bike with the engine designed entirely in-house.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (11)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|