Aprilia RSV4 Factory For Sale
The 2009 Aprilia RSV4 Factory is an advanced track focused sports bike and is powered by a 999cc V4 engine which puts out 177bhp. It was replaced by the RSV4 RF in 2015.
What Is It?
- Engine, chassis, brakes, suspension, soundtrack
Launched in 2009 the RSV4 Factory replaced the RSV 1000 R. It's powered by a compact liquid cooled 999.6cc 65° V-4 engine, producing 177bhp at 12,500rpm.
It's rumoured to have cost £20 million to develop, with no areas skimped on, in order to create the best superbike. The engineers wanted the shortest engine and longest swingarm possible for the best traction, while also trying to focus the centre of gravity and keep overall weight down.
- Adjustable upside down 43mm Ohlins fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 130mm travel
- Ohlins racing steering damper
- Dual 320mm floating discs up front with Brembo 3 piston monobloc calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Forged Aluminium wheels
- 6 speed gearbox with slipper clutch
- Ride by wire tech
- Variable length ECU controlled intake ducts
- Two fuel injectors per cylinder
- Track, road or wet weather power response modes
- Console with gear indicator, power mode and timer
- 4 into 2 into 1 exhaust system
Accessories include Ohlins TTX36 rear shock, Akrapovic racing exhaust system, carbon exhaust protection, carbon heel rests and tank cover with backpack.
The RSV4 R is based on the Factory but loses some of the high performance elements and £2,550 of the RRP e.g.
- Showa instead of Ohlins forks/shock
- Cast Aluminium wheels instead of forged
- No carbon Fibre elements
Did You Know?
The RSV4 was Aprilia's first four cylinder bike with the engine designed entirely in-house
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!