Ducati 1299 Panigale S Anniversario For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati 1299 Panigale S Anniversario is a premium track focused sports bike is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,285 cc Superquadro V-Twin engine, producing 202.2 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,750 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single-sided swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the back with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS system
- Electrically adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 130 mm travel
- Ohlins semi-active steering damper
- Slipper clutch
- 3 ride modes
- Power modes
- Data logger
- Traction control
- Engine brake control
- Wheelie control
- LED lighting all round
- Lithium battery
- 2->1->2 Stainless Steel / Aluminium exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the 1299 Panigale S the limited edition Anniversario gets a laser etched billet top clamp with the build number out of 500, Carbon rear mudguard / chain guard / shock guard / heel guard, a lightweight Lithium battery, gold wheels and a white/red/black colour scheme.
You also get a special track kit with Akrapovic Titanium slip-ons, billet mirror block offs and a dedicated battery charger.
The forged 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a 200/55 at the rear.
Ducati claim it's 2.5 kg lighter that the S and receives new faster versions of DTC and DWC alongside the steering geometry from the track focused Panigale R.Did You Know?
It celebrates Ducati's 90th anniversary.
Capacity: 1,285 cc (very high)
Power: 202 bhp / 151 kW (very high)
Economy: 30 mpg / 9.4 L/100km (poor)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 188 kg / 415 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 164 kg / 362 pounds
Power to Weight: 1.074 bhp/kg / 0.801 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: