Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale For Sale
The 2018 Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale is a premium sports bike and is powered by a 1,103cc V4 engine which puts out 211bhp. It's basically the V4 S but with the parts catalogue thrown at it.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,103cc 90° V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine with MotoGP style counter-rotating crank, producing 225.9bhp at 13,750rpm and maximum torque at 11,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm, Magnesium sub frame
- Dual 330mm discs up front with the latest Brembo M4.30 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP Evo cornering ABS
- Electrically adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 130mm travel
- Ohlins steering damper
- Auto cancelling indicators
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Race
- Slide control, wheelie control, engine brake control, launch control
- Auto tyre pressure calibration
- 5" colour TFT dash, LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lean angle aware up/down quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox
Over the £23,900 V4 S you get the special red/white/green paint scheme, full Titanium Akrapovic racing exhaust, racing screen single seat and pegs, GPS/data logger, Carbon Fibre mudguards/heel guard/swingarm cover, Alcantara seat, special grips, adjustable pegs, racing levers, racing fuel cap, machined mirror block-off plates, brake level protection and paddock cover. It's the same weight as the V4 S but the racing exhaust gets you roughly another 15bhp and the Speciale is limited to 1,500 units so don't expect to see many on the used market.
Compared to the outgoing 1299 Panigale R Final Edition it's down in capacity by 182cc but up 19bhp in power, red lines 1,750rpm higher and weighs 5kg more. The 3-spoke forged 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and huge 200/60 at the rear. Accessories are slim but include the multimedia system and Marchesini super light forged Magnesium wheels in a gold finish.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Check out this show vid from 44Teeth:
and the new Desmosedici Stradale features: