Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Launch RRP: £35,000
What Is It?
The Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale is a premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,103 cc 90° V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine with MotoGP style counter-rotating crank, producing 225.9 bhp at 13,750 rpm and maximum torque at 11,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm, Magnesium sub frame
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with the latest Brembo M4.30 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP Evo cornering ABS
- Electrically adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Ohlins steering damper
- Auto cancelling indicators
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Race
- Slide control, wheelie control, engine brake control, launch control
- Auto tyre pressure calibration
- 5" colour TFT dash, LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lean angle aware up/down quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox
Over the £23,900 V4 S you get the special red/white/green paint scheme, full Titanium Akrapovic racing exhaust, racing screen, single seat and pegs, GPS/data logger, Carbon Fibre mudguards / heel guard / swingarm cover, Alcantara seat, special grips, adjustable pegs, racing levers, racing fuel cap, machined mirror block-off plates, brake level protection and paddock cover.
It's the same weight as the V4 S but the racing exhaust gets you roughly another 15 bhp and the Speciale is limited to 1,500 units so don't expect to see many on the used market.
Accessories are slim but include the multimedia system and Marchesini super light forged Magnesium wheels in a gold finish.
Compared to the outgoing 1299 Panigale R Final Edition it's down in capacity by 182 cc but up 19 bhp in power, red lines 1,750 rpm higher and weighs 5 kg more. The 3-spoke forged 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and huge 200/60 at the rear.
- Fantastic electronic suspension
- Destroys tyres quickly
- Expensive new
- Can get hot in traffic
Capacity: 1,103 cc (high)
Power: 226 bhp / 169 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 200 mph / 322 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 195 kg / 430 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 174 kg / 384 pounds
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.