Ducati Panigale V4 Superleggera For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Panigale V4 Superleggera is a rare track focused sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc 90° V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine with MotoGP style counter-rotating crank, producing 221.3 bhp at 15,250 rpm and maximum torque at 11,750 rpm.
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with the latest Brembo Stylema R four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP Evo cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NPX25/30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with Titanium spring and 130 mm travel
- Ohlins steering damper
- Ride modes: Sport, Race A, Race B, Custom 1-5
- Slide control, wheelie control, engine brake control, launch control
- Auto tyre pressure calibration
- TFT dash modes: Road, Track, RaceGP
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- GPS data logger
- Pit limiter
- High flow air filter
- Lithium-ion battery
- STM EVO-SBK 8 disc dry slipper clutch
- EVO 2 up / down quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Superleggera (superlight in Italian) builds on the V4 R with a dry clutch, Carbon frame / swingarm / wheels / fairings, Akrapovic Titanium silencers, additional Carbon winglets, unique Brembo Stylema R calipers, RaceGP dash mode, 5 custom ride modes, billet radiator cap, lighter fork, roughly 4 bhp more power and a huge 13 kg lopped off the dry weight however the seat is 5 mm higher.
Only 500 will be built, with each one featuring a unique number plaque and numbered key. All 500 owners will have the chance to ride the V4 R that competes in the SBK World Championship and 30 will get the chance to purchase the MotoGP Experience including a ride on the Desmosedici GP20 bike.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a 200/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic full Titanium exhaust system (+10 bhp), racing kit (-6.8 kg) and the multimedia system. You can even buy a matching set of Dainese leathers with their D-air airbag system and matching Carbon helmet from Arai.
Colours: RedDid You Know?
The winglets keep all that power grounded at high speed, providing 50 kg of downforce at 167 mph / 270 km/h, which is 20 kg more than the V4 R.
The new RaceGP dash mode is enabled by fitting the Akrapovic racing system.
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 221 bhp / 165 kW (very high)
Red Line: 16,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 200 mph / 322 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 180 kg / 397 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 159 kg / 351 pounds
Power to Weight: 1.228 bhp/kg / 0.916 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Impressive power to weight ratio
- Crazy power and torque
- The double wings detract from the overall style
- Expensive to buy and fuel
- Destroys tyres quickly
Check out these videos from Ducati:
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: