Ducati Panigale V4 Superleggera For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Panigale V4 Superleggera is a rare track focused sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc 90° V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine with MotoGP style counter-rotating crank, producing 221.3 bhp at 15,250 rpm and maximum torque at 11,750 rpm.
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with the latest Brembo Stylema R four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP Evo cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NPX25/30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with Titanium spring and 130 mm travel
- Ohlins steering damper
- Ride modes: Sport, Race A, Race B, Custom 1-5
- Slide control, wheelie control, engine brake control, launch control
- Auto tyre pressure calibration
- TFT dash modes: Road, Track, RaceGP
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- GPS data logger
- Pit limiter
- High flow air filter
- Lithium-ion battery
- STM EVO-SBK 8 disc dry slipper clutch
- EVO 2 up / down quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Superleggera (superlight in Italian) builds on the V4 R with a dry clutch, Carbon frame / swingarm / wheels / fairings, Akrapovic Titanium silencers, additional Carbon winglets, unique Brembo Stylema R calipers, RaceGP dash mode, 5 custom ride modes, billet radiator cap, lighter fork, roughly 4 bhp more power and a huge 13 kg lopped off the dry weight however the seat is 5 mm higher.
Only 500 will be built, with each one featuring a unique number plaque and numbered key. All 500 owners will have the chance to ride the V4 R that competes in the SBK World Championship and 30 will get the chance to purchase the MotoGP Experience including a ride on the Desmosedici GP20 bike.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a 200/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic full Titanium exhaust system (+10 bhp), racing kit (-6.8 kg) and the multimedia system. You can even buy a matching set of Dainese leathers with their D-air airbag system and matching Carbon helmet from Arai.
Colours: RedDid You Know?
The winglets keep all that power grounded at high speed, providing 50 kg of downforce at 167 mph / 270 km/h, which is 20 kg more than the V4 R.
The new RaceGP dash mode is enabled by fitting the Akrapovic racing system.
Review In A Few
- Impressive power to weight ratio
- Crazy power and torque
- The double wings detract from the overall style
- Expensive to buy and fuel
- Destroys tyres quickly
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 221 bhp / 165 kW (very high)
Red Line: 16,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 200 mph / 322 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 180 kg / 397 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 159 kg / 351 pounds
Power to Weight: 1.228 bhp/kg / 0.916 kW/kg
Check out these videos from Ducati:
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.