Ducati Panigale V4 S 25° Anniversario 916 For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Panigale V4 S 25° Anniversario 916 is a limited edition track focused sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,103 cc 90° V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine with MotoGP style counter-rotating crank, producing 211.2 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm, Magnesium sub frame
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema M4.30 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP Evo cornering ABS
- Electrically adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Ohlins electronically adjustable steering damper
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Race
- Slide control
- Wheelie control
- Engine brake control
- Launch control
- Auto tyre pressure calibration
- 5" colour TFT dash
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lithium battery
- Lean angle aware up / down quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox
It's a track focused special edition which celebrates the Ducati 916 and builds on the V4 S with Marchesini forged magnesium wheels, Titanium Akrapovic exhaust, dry clutch and front frame from the V4 S Corse, partially open Carbon clutch cover, machined mirror block off plates, custom Foggy graphics, racing screen, two tone seat, Carbon mudguards / heel guards / swingarm cover, billet levers / pegs / filler cap, GPS data logger and 1 kg shaved off the weight (0.5 kg from the exhaust).
Only 500 will be produced with numbered plaques on the top yoke.
The 17" 9-spoke wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa 120/70 tyre at the front and a 200/60 at the rear.
Capacity: 1,103 cc (high)
Power: 211 bhp / 157 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 200 mph / 322 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 194 kg / 428 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 173 kg / 381 pounds
Power to Weight: 1.088 bhp/kg / 0.811 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: