Kawasaki Versys 1000 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Versys 1000 is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,043 cc inline four engine, producing 116.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,700 rpm. The engine is basically the same as the Z1000 but tuned for increased power lower down the rev range with smooth delivery.
- Aluminium frame / swingarm with Steel tubular rear frame
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 250 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable horizontal rear shock with 150 mm travel
- 3-level traction control with off mode
- Low power mode (90 bhp)
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The screen is adjustable over 30 mm, but only from the front and there is also a reasonable underseat storage area for wet weather gear. Accessories include the top box, Givi panniers and 12V socket.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Scorpion Trail 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2012: Brown, white
- 2013: Grey, orange/black
- 2014: Black, green/black
Did You Know?
It's also known as the KLZ1000.
Review In A Few
- All round capability
- Comfy seat
- Funky headlight
- No centre stand
Capacity: 1,043 cc (high)
Power: 116 bhp / 87 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres / 4.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 845 mm / 33.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 239 kg / 527 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.485 bhp/kg / 0.362 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £9,500
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2012||170||32||202||86 / month|
|2013||154||20||174||93 / month|
|2014||120||24||144||30 / month|