Kawasaki Versys 1000 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (845 mm / 33.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (239 kg / 527 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (21.0 litres / 5.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: High (145 mph / 233 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,043 cc)
- Power: High (116 bhp / 87 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.485 bhp/kg / 0.362 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,500
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Versys 1000 is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,043 cc inline four engine, producing 116.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,700 rpm. The engine is basically the same as the Z1000 but tuned for increased power lower down the rev range with smooth delivery.
- Aluminium frame / swingarm with Steel tubular rear frame
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 250 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable horizontal rear shock with 150 mm travel
- 3-level traction control with off mode
- Low power mode (90 bhp)
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The screen is adjustable over 30 mm, but only from the front and there is also a reasonable underseat storage area for wet weather gear. Accessories include the top box, Givi panniers and 12V socket.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Scorpion Trail 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2012: Brown, white
- 2013: Grey, orange/black
- 2014: Black, green/black
It's also known as the KLZ1000.
Popularity & How Many Left