Kawasaki Versys 1000 For Sale
The 2012 Kawasaki Versys 1000 is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a 1,043cc inline four engine which puts out 116bhp. It was updated in 2015 and 2019.
What Is It?
- All round capability, comfy seat
- Funky headlight, no centre stand
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,043cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 116.4bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,700rpm. The engine is basically the same as the Z1000 but tuned for increased power lower down the rev range with smooth delivery.
- Aluminium frame/swingarm with Steel tubular rear frame
- Dual 300mm wavy discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 250mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system (same as the Ninja ZX-10R)
- Adjustable 43mm KYB fork with 150mm travel
- Adjustable horizontal rear shock with 150m travel
- 3-level traction control with off mode
- Low power mode with approximately 90bhp
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
The screen is adjustable over 30mm, but only from the front and there is also a reasonable underseat storage area for wet weather gear. Accessories include the top box, Givi panniers and 12V socket.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Scorpion Trail 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2012: Brown, white
- 2013: Grey, orange/black
- 2014: Black, green/black
Did You Know?
It's also known as the KLZ1000
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this promo from Kawasaki: