Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (850 mm / 33.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (228 kg / 503 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,037 cc)
- Power: Average (100 bhp / 75 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.439 bhp/kg / 0.327 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,000
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT is an off-road focused premium adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,037 cc V-Twin engine, producing 100 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- 43 mm KYB upside down fork with 160 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 160 mm travel
- Traction control with two levels and off
- Slipper clutch
- LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The screen is adjustable over three angles by hand but the three level height adjustment requires tools.
The 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the 17" rear a 150/70.
Accessories include LED fog lights, plastic / Aluminium belly pan, chain guard, centre stand, touring screen, hand guards, 26 / 29 litre panniers and 35 litre top box.
Colours: Black, grey, silver, redDid You Know?
Strom is German for flow / steam and the V stands for the V-Twin. It's also known as the DL1000XT AL4 Adventure.
Model History & Updates
2016: Muffler now all black.
Up And Down The Range
The £1,000 cheaper base model doesn't have the luggage set, hand guards or plastic belly pan.
Popularity & How Many Left