Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT is an off-road focused premium adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,037 cc V-Twin engine, producing 100 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- 43 mm KYB upside down fork with 160 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 160 mm travel
- Traction control with two levels and off
- Slipper clutch
- LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The screen is adjustable over three angles by hand but the three level height adjustment requires tools.
The 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the 17" rear a 150/70.
Accessories include LED fog lights, plastic / Aluminium belly pan, chain guard, centre stand, touring screen, hand guards, 26 / 29 litre panniers and 35 litre top box.
Colours: Black, grey, silver, red
Did You Know?
Strom is German for flow / steam and the V stands for the V-Twin. It's also known as the DL1000XT AL4 Adventure.
Up And Down The Range
The £1,000 cheaper base model doesn't have the luggage set, hand guards or plastic belly pan.
2016: Muffler now all black.
Launch RRP: £10,000
Capacity: 1,037 cc (high)
Power: 100 bhp / 75 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 850 mm / 33.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 228 kg / 503 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.439 bhp/kg / 0.327 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left